I danced on stage with the Flaming Lips.
And it was awesome.
I'll try to post some pictures that I took with my camera phone from the stage...to the left of the UFO that Wayne popped out the top of and the band descended from.
It was the New Year's Eve Eve show at the Bill Graham Civic with Gnarls B. and Cat Power.
Fuckyeah.
Oh, and I wore an alien costume. Ironically, or not you might add, mine was the only one that was superslutty. They saw straight through me in the dressing room and handed me a slip of foil to wear under my lowcut dress that was way way smaller than my breasts are. It was also suggested that we dance sans pants. Seriously! If you were there you saw how short the alien skirt was...if i wasn't wearing my super skinny jeans that went well under the costume, I might add, you would have seen a lot more of me... A LOT!
Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment